So sorry it's taken me this long to blog anything--I think my "plate is full". I started kickball practice this week so that's keeping me busy since I don't really know anything about kickball! So I'm doing kickball, still training for the half-marathon, we're still looking for a house, and just staying busy with the kids and the housework! Whew......
So, let's see, where to begin....well, this past weekend, my parents came to stay with the kids while Jason and I were able to get a much needed weekend "off"! The kids had a blast, but for some reason, when we got back, Lito and Lita looked like they needed "off" too and the kids were a little more difficult to handle....wonder what's up with that! :o) I think despite the fact that everyone was tired, they still had a good weekend! Anytime with Lito/Lita is fun for the kids! And apparently, as per Mom, Requay was fine, no crying, no whining, nothing, until her Mommy came home and then she didn't want her Lita AT ALL! She's a Mamma's Girl, what can I say. She loves her Mommy! And so far, as of today, we are on day 3 of no more "mo"! I still feel sad and I know she wants it, but it's for the best....I need a break! But with all the weaning going on, it's giving her a chance to bond with her Daddy! Jason has to put her to sleep at night because she will want "mo" from me. :o(
Well, like I said, SO SORRY that I haven't written in a while and now I can't even remember what cute things the kids have done.....wait, maybe they haven't done anything cute or even said anything cute.....whatever, I know I have cute kids and I'm sure they've done SOMETHING CUTE! I'll think on it and blog more when I can remember! Ta-Ta for now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't apologize for neglecting your blog! We love reading it but you shouldn't feel guilty about being too busy living your life to document it! :o)
Thanks, that makes me feel better...to know someone thinks I have a life!
Post a Comment