YIPPEE!!! Something funny happened last night and I actually remember it!!!
Last night I was making chocolate chip cookies cause my friend, Nita was flying out (cookies for her trip) and I told Jonah that the cookies weren't any good....just messing with him.....and I told him that I would probably have to throw all the cookies out! Well, Jonah told me....."Mommy, you can't throw them out, there's people that don't have food or drink in other places!" :o) Yes, that is true, so we had to eat the cookies!! He is SO freakin' smart that I really need to watch what I say! I know I've told him that before when he didn't want to eat.....he reminds me a lot of myself! (eek....look what I made!)
And as for Baby Sister, well she is just so loving that if you hug her, she'll hug you back and pat her little hands on your back.....SO SWEET!! She does that with her "babies" too....two little beanie baby piggies and a little angel bunny. And if they're asleep, she'll put her little finger to her lips and say "Shhhhh.....nite-nite" I just love giving her hugs and kisses! But she's a lot like her Daddy--she's pretty independent! She wants to do everything by herself--a while back she actually climbed INTO her crib!! And now in the mornings when I go to wake her up for school, she starts putting one little leg over the top of the crib side in an attempt to get out on her own. I don't think she realizes how far down that is for a little person like her! So I let her think that she's doing it herself and actually help her down.....that's being a good Mom!
Jonah has been into the movie "Crocodile Dundee" lately....I found it on sale for $1.96!! I HAD to get it!!! So he's been watching that movie before he goes to bed....no telling how many times we've seen the same parts over and over and over again. He'll rewind it to a part that he likes....and we'll have to watch it. At least it's a good movie and not like the Power Rangers, which Jason and I completely DO NOT BELIEVE! (I don't think it's based on ANYTHING true!)
Oh, also, last night, after I had made the cookies, Jonah asked to eat a cookie with some milk. So I got him a little glass of milk (that makes it healthy right?) and he started dipping his cookie into his milk. Well, Baby Sister tried to dip her cookie in her glass of milk too, the only problem was that her milk was in her sippy......with a lid.....that doesn't spill....so it was a bit more difficult for her to try and figure out how to dip her cookies. But don't worry, she figured that she would just dip her cookie in Jonah's milk! Mamo does say to share! :o)
Well, that's about it for today....(I should probably work a little too since I'm still on the clock--shhhhh) So "blog at'cha later!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment