Well it's already Friday and I'm just now getting to blog.....Man the week just flew by!
There were a couple of things I wanted to let you know about the kids and what they did.....so here goes. On Monday, the kids and I were at home so I proceeded to paint my nails. Well, Baby Girl saw me doing that and she plopped her little self down next to me with her little feet out in front of her..... she was obviously asking for a pedicure, in her own little way! So after I finished with the first coat on my nails, I painted Baby Girl's little toes....it didn't take much nail polish cause her little toesies are so tiny. I painted them and then told her to blow on them to help them dry.... well, she did in fact blow on them, but as she was blowing, she was touching her little toes to her little mouth and spitting as she was blowing! (Not exactly the kind of pedicure you'd pay money for!) So, now there was a little less paint on her little toes and little more paint on her little mouth and of course a little spit all over her hands, feet, legs and face! It was too cute!! So I'm thinking she may be a little girly girl.....we'll see!
And as for Jonah, well, the other night at dinner I told him that I had a song in my head that wouldn't go away and told him it was that song from the "Bridge to Terabithia" that goes "Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Blah blah blah blah blah blah......" ok so I don't know the whole song but Jonah knew exactly what song I was talking about and immediately started to talk about the time when we were at Baby Katy's 2nd birthday party! (Any time I mention that song, he tells me in detail about this!) He says, "Member that time when we were at Baby Katy's and we were in the pool and we were singing that song and then I threw that red ball to you and it went over your head and you didn't catch it...Member that Mommy, that was funny!" As if I could remember the color of the ball we were throwing 2 months ago!! I guess you could say that it was a birthday to remember!
I can remember the birthday, but I can't remember anything else my kiddos did that was cute, so I'm sure that there was absolutely nothing else this past week worth blogging about.........yeah right! Well, not that I could remember anyway, but I'll keep thinking and get back to bloggin' later! So until my brain freeze thaws.....happy reading and have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment