Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Man of the House

It's Saturday afternoon and it has been an eventful day! The kids and I met Jason at my kickball game this afternoon--Jason is on call this weekend and had 3 service calls before breakfast already! My game was at 1:30pm and it was freaky HOT!! We didn't win, but we did much better than we had....we improve at each game! Oh and I made a double header? No, well I'm not too sure what they call it, but I caught the ball and made 2 outs!! I didn't even realize what I had done until someone told me.....I'm still learning the game! It was apparently a good play.....Good Defense "Sassy Sapphires!"

After the game, we headed home and Jason headed for more service calls. Jason told Jonah to be good and to listen to his Mommy because he was going to be "the man of the house." Well, Jonah then said, "That means I get to watch whatever I want to and hold the remote because I'm the man of the house!" I started laughing and just went with it.....it was too cute to tell him otherwise. As for Baby Girl, she was asleep before we even made it around the block! She was "DESAUSTED!"

We don't have too big of plans for the rest of the weekend, church and nursery (I volunteered to help out in the nursery at church this Sunday.) But luckily, I can take the kiddos with me in case Jason gets a service call. Well, until later........blog at'cha later!

No comments: