Friday, August 17, 2007

TGIF

YIPPEE FOR FRIDAYS!!!

Another week done, the month of August is fixing to come to a close, school is fixing to start, it's less than a month from me and Jason's anniversary (I know, Dad, that's not proper English, but I didn't know how to word it or punctuate it--sorry), and before we know it, it will be Christmas again! Whew....where is this year going!!??

Well, I had kickball last night so Jason did the whole "parent" thing, and by that I mean, had to pick up the kids, feed the kids (although he did forget to feed Jonah, but in Jason's defense, Jonah said he wasn't hungry), bath the kids, and get the kids ready for bed. But he's so nice to me cause when I got home from kickball, he had just let them prune up like raisins in the tub so that I could bath them with soap and shampoo. Jason hurt his back at work sometime earlier this week and it hurts him to bend over to bath the kids.....so I got to spend some time with the kids before they had to go to bed! I was all excited because we got to talk about our days!

Jonah said that his day was not good because they didn't get to play in the water--it was raining--but he did say that they got to eat pizza and he ate a lot! (At least we're getting our money's worth!) Jonah is trying to understand numbers right now and when he starts describing something in numbers, it becomes a number like, (and this is exactly how he says it) "eight, one hundred, forty six thousand, sixty two" and this is like the number of slices of pizza he ate, or the distance to get to his Lito/Lita's house, or even the number of books he has....just anything he uses numbers with is like that! I don't know, but it's A LOT that's for sure!!

So I measured the kids the other night......oh my gosh, they are growing like cute little weeds in a hay field! Jonah measured 44 inches tall and Baby Girl measured 31 1/2 inches tall!!! My babies are getting big. :o(

Last night, since I have officially weaned Baby Girl from breastfeeding :o( she now just gets "rocked" to sleep. So I'll take her to her room, turn on her Winnie the Pooh that plays "Rock 'a' Bye Baby" and just hold her until she becomes so sleepy that she wants to be comfortable and put in her crib. She'll rub her little sleepy eyes and turn her little head back and forth on my shoulder and holds tightly on to me with her little hands patting my back.....I LOVE IT.....And I just pray that God never lets me forget moments like those!!!


Well, after my last "tentative weekend plan" blog in which nothing went like I'd blogged, I've decided not to tell anyone what our plans are for this weekend cause it's supposed to rain so our plans are kinda up in the air at this point. So until I get to blog again, I hope that every one's weekends are super fabulous!!

No comments: