Hellooooo!! It's already Sunday....we had a JAM packed Saturday and the kids and I are just "furlaxing" (relaxing) as Jonah would put it!
Saturday:
We got up early because I had a kickball game at 9am (we did much better than our last game, but we still lost....oh well, we're getting better and better as the weeks go by!) Jason and the kids dropped me off for the game and they went to run some errands. After the game, we headed to run more errands and ate lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant (if you don't know which one I'm talking about then we must not have taken you there before...come visit and we will!) We rushed home and we out the door again heading to a "meeting" that Jason and I have signed up for (dealing with improvement and real estate.) The kids get to go too because they provide free childcare, so they played with the abundance of toys and didn't look back to even say good-bye! After the meeting, we came home, ate dinner, Jason and Jonah went to pick up a gate that Jason is putting out at his Mom's, and Baby Girl and I took a bath (well she took a bath, I gave the bath.) Baby Girl was pretty wiped out and about 8:00 or 8:15 she was more than ready for bed! When Jason and Jonah got back with their gate, I headed out to HEB for diapers and milk....and than to DQ for blizzards! Jason, Jonah and I ate our blizzards and watched "Cheaper by the Dozen" (I got it on sale for $1.96!) And no it doesn't have Queen Latifah in it.....JASON!! So about 10:30 we "hit the sack" and it didn't take any of us long to start in with the zzzzzzzz's!!
Sunday:
Jason and I were up early again this morning because Jason was heading out to his Mom's to put the gate in and I got up to be the good wife and make him breakfast! OK, so it was just one of those warm up in the microwave croissant sandwiches, but still, I sent him off with a "hot" meal! (And as per Jonah, "I warm up things good" Mom) I got a chance to "furlax" alone this morning (oh, so sweet!) The kids finally woke up around 9:00 (:o) and we got dressed for church! I had given Jonah some Benedryl before church because he had this rash thing going on and so by church time, he was ready for bed! He slept through the whole mass.....Baby Girl on the other hand, well let's just say that she was not "feeling God" at all---she was a MESS!! We came home, ate lunch and started on the house because it was a bigger MESS!!! (Still working on that one as I blog.)
Not much else going on.......so unless I think of something else the kids did that was worth blogging, or we head to the mailbox or the park, we're pretty much in for the day as well as done for the day! More bloggin' later......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man! I'm tired just reading about all that you do!
Post a Comment