I know that I just blogged, but I just had to blog on what Jonah told me when I went to pick the kids up at school this afternoon......
So everyday when I pick up the kids I ask the kids how their day was (you know normal Mom stuff) and usually they (and by "they" I mean Jonah since Baby Girl can't talk too much yet) Jonah says "Fine." So then I ask what they did, and Jonah says "Nothing." So I read somewhere that in order to get your kids to talk to you more, you should ask "What was the best part about your day?" instead of "how was your day?" So I started asking Jonah what the best part about his day was and usually he'll say something like "eating pizza" or "going outside" or something that he did that day, but today he said "when you came to pick us up Mommy!"
And so then we had to get gas, so we didn't run out again, and Jonah eagerly hopped out to "help" me! And next door, or at the pump next to us, was a car with its radio on loudly and kinda thumping and possibly vibrating with the sound of the music. I went to check on Baby Girl, and she was in her carseat, eating a chocolate chip cookie that had managed to somehow migrate to the rest of her face, and jumping the best she could while strapped into her carseat, dancing! Anytime she hears music, she starts doing this little bouncing up and down thing and smiles! She's gonna be our little dancer......she obviously takes after her Mommy! :o)
Ok, well better go and feed my kids.....so happy blog reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment