Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stink Ray

Yippee! Already Thursday, which means one more day until the weekend!! I'm super tired because at 4:30 this morning (yes AM) Requay decided that it was a good time to wake up....but not only was it a good time to wake up, but it was also a good time to play! So I got up with her and she "read" some books. By the time we were on our way to school, she was doing the whole little head bob thing....poor baby was tired! And I left to go to work for my long 10 hour day! Glad it's almost over!!

Last night in the tub, Jonah was attempting to "teach" me how to say "sting ray" the fish....I was messing with him calling it a "stinK ray" and he would say "No Mommy, look at my lips, and say it after me.....'STING.....say it Mommy" so I would repeat after him and say "sting" and then he would say "good job Mommy, now can you say 'RAY?" And I would say something like "fray" or pray" or anything but "ray".......I'm sure he thinks his Mom can't say anything! He finally taught me how to correctly say it though and then he told me that I had done a good job! I felt pretty good about myself for saying it correctly.....wait, I think....what just happened, I KNOW how to speak! Gosh! :o)

Jonah was supposed to have swim day today at school and he had to take $2 for pizza! It rained this morning so I'm not sure if they went ahead and got to play in the water or not. And I have kickball practice this afternoon, if it's not raining that is, so I'll have to catch yall up tomorrow!

So to all my baby's fans.....keep 'a bloggin'!

No comments: