Well, I meant to blog more Sunday evening, but I ended up taking a nap....so blogging didn't happen! I guess our Saturday just wiped us all out!
So let me back up to Saturday.....we all woke up early so that we could be at the airport to pick up Martin, we left for the airport and Jason left for service calls! We ended up circling the airport twice not because we were waiting for a plane to arrive or because our "passengers" were running late, but because I was supposed to be on the "lower level" instead of the "upper level"....who knew?! So we made the circle, I mean we went around again so that the kids could look at the planes coming and going!
After we picked Martin up, we headed to the softball tournament! The game had already started when we got there, but we didn't miss much! We got to hang out with Sara and Josh and watch Rubi play....man, those girls throw the ball fast, it looks like they know what they're doing and all! More power to them!!
During the game, the kids played in the dirt, picking up rocks and just getting dirty--good thing they're washable! It was a hot and humid day and we stayed for both of Rubi's games......Sara kept saying that it was a "pool" game, but I looked all over and never saw a pool anywhere, we didn't even bring our swim suits! :o) It was so nice to see Sara and Martin! And it was also nice having the help of our "nanny", Josh!! Requay still went with him anytime he asked....and she would go sit with him or eat with him (yeah we're family all right!)
After Rubi's second game, we headed back home....I drove and the kids snored! They were wiped out!! When we got home, we went over to Mr. Steven's house for hot wings! The kids played and played and played some more....and then were out as soon as we left Mr. Steven's neighborhood!
Whew....a long and busy Saturday! Guess that's why we slept in Sunday and then took a nap! We were "desausted" as Jonah would say! Well, I'd like to say that the kids did nothing else that was too cute not to blog, but then I'd be lying.....I just can't remember. (And this is why they say to blog daily!) So, I guess I'll say good-bye and good-night for now....until tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm desausted all the time! :o)
Post a Comment