Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lu you lot lot!

Just a little quickie--I can't forget about my baby! So like I said, Baby Girl was totally fine at school and appears to handle change better than her Mommy! So our nighttime routine is to eat dinner, take a bath, get p.j.'s on, brush teeth and maybe read some books if we have time before going to bed! Requay likes for me to put her to sleep because I still rock her to sleep....what? She's my baby baby! Anyway, while I'm rocking her back and forth and back and forth, she'll say, "I lu you lot lot" and then I'll tell her the same thing and then she says, "I lu you foever, ever" and I'll repeat it back--I LOVE IT and take it all in every night! (I figure I have to since my babies are growing up so fast!) So anyway, just wanted to share a little bit about Baby Girl since not much else has changed with her right now. Now, really good-night and happy reading!

No comments: