Friday, August 15, 2008

Batman and Princess

OMG.....Can you believe that my baby boy, my little man, my baby will be starting school on the 26th!!!??? I took him to get registered last week, but we couldn't walk around the school because they were "waxing the floors"....whatever! The registrar told me that we would be able to walk around on the 22nd for Kindergarten Orientation as well as meet his teacher!

So last night, we went to Wal-mart for school supplies! I think I was just as excited as Jonah was to get school supplies!!! We, I mean Jonah, got a new Spider-man backpack, colors, erasers, spirals, folders, watercolors, markers...the whole sha-bang! We looked for a lunch box but the kind Jonah wanted (metal) all they had were "for girls." I told him we'd keep looking and that we still had some time!

We also got Baby Girl some big girl, real girl panties!! She chose Princess panties of course....they have Belle, Cinderella, Ariel and Snow White on them. She is doing SO well potty training and she made me, well she didn't make me cause "IIII'm the leader" (from Aristocats) but she wanted to wear them immediately. So, just as my mother would have done, I was washing a load of whites last night so that Baby Girl could have her panties for school today! Like I said, she is doing so well and then last night, she of course migrated into my bed and I felt the sheets and they were wet! Well, I immediately thought it was me, and then I realized it was not me, but the migratory one that lives with us! She had an "accident" last night....first one in the past 2 weeks, not bad! So I had to give her a quick little bath this morning before school so she wouldn't be the "peepee kid." And then she got to enjoy her Princess panties....she was ALL excited about her new undies....she's so cute and looks so tiny sitting on that big potty!

MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP TOO FAST FOR THEIR MOMMY!!!

Well, happy readers, it's almost time for me to start my weekend.....SO until next week, I hope you all have a safe and great weekend! Blog at'cha later.....

No comments: