Well, not much going on from last night, Jonah fell asleep watching TV in the recliner....typical male! I couldn't find the remote until I went to take him to his bed, which is quite challenging these days because he weighs so much! But I managed to get him to his room and then woke him up a bit so he could climb the stairs into his bed. He was pretty much out by about 7:30 last night....my poor baby was tired! He barely even ate any dinner last night, just a few snacks before crashing! Don't call CPS or anything though because I fed him breakfast this morning! Gosh.....
Requay and I, on the other hand, we took a hot shower, "did" our hair, ate dinner and got ready for bed. She is such a little girly girl and so good at it! And usually on Fridays, I tell the kids that we can go get donuts for breakfast before school, so they look forward to Fridays....who doesn't!
I got a "care package" from my parents yesterday in the mail, which is always nice getting packages. I was SO excited to open it and see what all was inside it, but when I started going through it, I found two of the holiday pictures of the kids that I had sent with my parents, back in the care package! So, I don't know if they are "cutting us out" or just got tired of looking at my cute babies or what??!! Very strange! Anyway, I got alot of little "goodies" like scrapbook magazines and cards and stuff like that.....yeah! Thanks Dad!
So we don't have much going on this weekend, we need to clean out our empty duplex so that new tenants can move in and Jason needs to go pick up yet another deer from the processors, but other than that, not much else. I should probably clean house and stuff but really don't have much motivation to do that! (Maybe I'll "hide out" in my scrapbook corner--nobody will ever find me there!)
So until next week, adios, good-bye, chow, and au revoir. Hope you all have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whew!!!! I can stop looking for those pictures now. Thanks. I wondered where I put them. I thought I had taken them out but I guess I didn't. I WANT THEM BACK!!! shuu... don't tell your Mom.
I'm really impressed with all this posting, WOW! Keep it up! Love, Dad
Post a Comment