Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boys vs. Girls

Well, here we are again...are we on a roll or what??!! So let's see, first of all, this morning I was washing Baby Girl's hands in the sink and she looked into the mirror and said to herself maybe, me, "I'm cute!" And of course I totally agreed!!


Baby Girl is so funny and cute, she has babies that will cry and she'll run over to them ALL concerned and pick them up and rock them or hug them and tell them it'll be ok. Even, and this may sound bad, but if I want Baby Girl out of something or to move, I'll tell her that I hear her baby crying and she gets SO concerned and worried that she rushes off to seek and comfort her baby! She got a baby stroller for her birthday that she carries her babies in, really it's good because I mean carrying babies all day everywhere gets to be tiring, so she's smart to use her stroller!

And I bought some Kleenex boxes and some happened to be in a blue box and some happened to be in pink Hannah Montana box and I figured Jason would rather have the blue box on his side of the bed, so Baby Girl believes that the blue box is for boys and the pink "manna panbanna" are for girls! (That's how she says Hannah Montana.) I'm not sure what's wrong with using the Kleenex from the blue box, but don't let her catch you getting her one from that box! :o)

And not to leave my baby boy out, Jonah, who is not much a baby anymore, is just getting taller and taller and learning so much that sometimes if he doesn't know what something says, he'll call out, "Mom, what does s-n-a-c-k-p-a-c-k spell?" You really gotta be on your toes to be able to pick up that he's spelling out a word from the box of something in the pantry or else he ends up repeating it again which just makes him upset! Spelling things in our house is not so easy these days! And now I realize why my parents used to speak Spanish when talking about things that they didn't want us to know about! (Well, my brother and sister didn't know anyway, but I did!) So Jason and I are thinking of taking up speaking in Hebrew or sign language or something so the kids won't know what we're talking about! God help us!! :o)

Well, enough for today, until tomorrow, happy reading!

No comments: