Saturday, July 21, 2007

First 5K!

So now that we're finished with swim lessons, we were SO incredibly wiped out from the past 2 weeks, that we pretty much just kept our Friday night low key! Kevin and Angela made it into town late and we didn't get to bed until about midnight....and then were up for our first 5K run at 5AM! We did so much better than we expected!! Of course Angela and her long legs completely "over-ran" me by like almost 9 minutes, but I made it at my best time! 3.1 miles in 38 minutes!! I'm so proud of myself and Angela...half marathon here we come!

The kiddos are feeling much better, Requay is still on the antibiotics and doing better and they are both still being medicated for their coughs! For the most part....they are good! They may just need the rest this weekend to fully recover. Can't remember too much b/c I wore myself out with the early morning run...so let me think or rather "sleep" on it for a while and get back to blogging later!

No comments: