Thursday, July 19, 2007

Continued from Yesterday.....

Sorry I didn't finish yesterdays but by the time I realized the time, it was time to go to swim lessons and I had to leave! But back to yesterday.....the kids went back to school on Wednesday and they both have coughs now. Medicating them both now! Such is the life of parents!

So swim lessons went well yesterday, Requay absolutely LOVES standing on the pool edge and jumping in to me!! She comes up all smiles....she's actually one of a few of the kids in her class that jumps off the side and goes underwater! I'm so proud of her....at the end of class, we played "the wheels on the bus go round and round" in the water...she especially likes it when the "windows go up and down" b/c I raise her in the air in and out of the water....she thinks that's fun!

And in Jonah's class, they swam and swam and swam some more, so much that they didn't have time to go play in the kiddie pool after lessons....this was quite sad for all the kids. Today is the last day of lessons and so I have the camera, sunglasses, and swim suits all ready for the big day! And as soon as I figure out how to put pics on this blog thing, I'll show you!

Forgot to mention....on Tuesday, I had a brand new bag of cotton balls for Jonah. (For those of you who don't know Jonah, he loves his cotton balls--they are his "comfort" thing--who knows!) Anyway, he had a new bag that he had pulled one little cotton out of and I told him to make sure he put them away so his sister didn't get them...well, he put them away, but forgot to "zip" them back up so of course, Requay, got into them and started throwing them all over the place! There were little white cotton balls all over the dining room floor--it looked like a bunny had pooped all over :o) So I told Jonah to pick up all the cotton balls and he informed me that he had not made the mess and that baby sister had made the mess and questioned me as to why HE had to pick up the cotton balls. I quickly reminded him that he had been told to close the bag but since he didn't, his sister got into them and had scattered them all over the place! So as Jonah started picking up the cotton balls, Requay began sticking the cotton balls in her mouth! (Reminder: we had cotton candy at Katy's 2nd birthday party at the beginning of the month!) I think she thought the cotton balls were cotton candy and so she was trying to eat them! Then Jonah started crying saying, "Baby Sister's eating my cotton balls!" So I took the cotton balls out of Requay's mouth and she started crying b/c I had taken her "cotton candy" away......kids! :o)

So tonights the last night of swim lessons...and it's "Parent's Night" which means that we can take pictures! And just as soon as I figure out how do it...I'll add them to this blog!

Not much more going on or that I can remember right now....but I'll keep a' thinkin'!!

No comments: