Monday, October 15, 2007

Just the Weekend

Well, we had our first t-ball game this past Saturday! I don't know if any of you have ever been to a t-ball game before, but they are the most hilarious sports out there!! Jonah did pretty well, he hit the ball straight from the t at first bat and sent it flying into the outfield. He then ran to first base while the other team dog piled onto the ball! It was a perfect hit and a perfect run!!

What's so funny you may ask? Well, there was this little girl we were watching on the other team that kept playing with her hair throughout the game.....she didn't run after the ball and her hat was so low she had to look up just to see in front of her..... and then there was this other little boy whose Mom was running with him and at one point, I believe that she became more excited about the game than the kid because she was running much faster than the little boy and as she's holding his hand running to home base, he falls and she continues running....dragging the kid!!! It was SO funny......Baby Girl shared her Captain Crunch cereal with the cows that were on the other side of the fence. Oh and every now and then, she would cheer for her big brother!

We didn't do much Saturday......except watch as the Aggies got beat.....(I know Sara, I know) But at least we scored!! We went to look for some properties after the game was over--to try and cheer us up after that bad game....we didn't find anything though! Oh well, we have to keep our faith up that God will show us the right property and for Jason's sake, at the right price too!

There was no Jesus school this weekend because our church was having a women's retreat so I decided to get up early and go to the early mass and left the kids asleep.....WOW.....so much is said at church when you actually get to listen!! We went to look at more property on Sunday with our real estate agent and one of the pieces we looked at....Jonah said that he had found dinosaur tracks on!! Pretty amazing stuff.....especially since they looked more like tire tracks, but whatever. (He's been seeing "Jurassic Park.")

And let's see....last night, Jason walked in to our bedroom and Requay was laying in our bed, under the covers, eating chips out of a bowl! I took a picture and will try to get in on here.....we had to dust out all the chip crumbs after that! She just looked as relaxed as she could be there in our bed.

Requay has been singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" alot lately! And I guess they do hand symbols with it at her school cause she'll tap her little thumb with her first finger and hold them up above her head! She really only knows the twinkle twinkle little star part, and she doesn't say those exact words, but you know what she's saying especially when she uses her little hands to sing with!! Requay also likes to dance.....she will dance to whatever music she hears.....it could be the radio in the truck or just a song from a commercial and she'll start dancing! Her little legs start pumping up and down, her head starts bouncing, and her little hands are in a little fist like hold so she can dance! Guess I should try to get her into ballet or dance or something!!

Well, no plans yet for Halloween.....I mean as far as costumes go. I think Requay will be a ladybug and Jonah had talked about being Batman.....but we'll see if he changes his mind before then! Until later....happy reading!

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

Ladybugs rock! Katy is going to be one this year, two!