Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I Love you Too Much"

Lucky you! You get to read about my kiddos two days in a row! And lucky for you also, Meg sent some pictures that she took of my babies!!

Last night I was putting Jonah to bed and tucking him in, as well as I can tuck someone in on a mat beside my bed, and I was hugging him and he was hugging me and sometimes he'll hug me REAL tight and I'll tell him that it's too tight of a hug. So when he gave me my tight hug last night, I told him that I couldn't breath and even started talking funny like he had taken all the air out of me and he told me that he had to hug me that tight--he said, "It's because I love you too much!" I love it!!

And I put Baby Girl to bed and we have this routine in the evenings where she tells her "Bubba" good-night and then we go to her Daddy and give him kisses and then I'll tell her to tell her Daddy good-night and she'll say "nite" and then I'll tell her to tell her Daddy love you and she'll say "uv you" and then I'll tell her to tell her Daddy that she'll see him in the morning and she'll say "moring"......she doesn't talk that good but when I tell her what to say, you can definitely make it out!

Last Saturday, October 20, was my Mom's birthday and so we of course had to call Lita for her happy birthday! Jonah sang happy birthday to her and Baby Girl told her word by word "Happy" " Birthday" "Lita". She likes talking on the phone and sometimes I'll catch her with my cell phone up to her little ear holding it with her shoulder and just blabbering! It's too cute...and probably a little glimpse of the future!

This morning while attempting to get out of the house for school and work, Baby Girl felt it was necessary to take her babies to school too! So here is this teeny tiny little girl with 4 babies that are almost as big as her walking out to the truck on a cool morning--nice! She could barely see where she was going, she had so many babies. She's so cute though because she has to have all her babies in bed with her at night when she goes to bed. They include, Pooh Bear, Piggie, Other Piggie, Bunny, and 2 baby dolls!! Sometimes I wonder if she'll have room in her crib for herself to sleep! :o)


Well, that's all I got so far......keep my babies in your prayers that they stay healthy and grow up to be everything God has in store for them!




Oh and I hope you enjoy the pics....they're in their Halloween shirts!

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

I could just eat them up!