Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well, no Halloween pictures yet, but we'll surely take some tonight to share with you tomorrow!

Jonah wore his Halloween t-shirt with shorts to school today because after all the pants we just got him this past weekend, he didn't want to wear any of them today! He's gotten SO picky in his clothes! Wranglers is about the only thing he likes these days and I was only able to find 1 pair at the resale stores...guess we'll have to keep checking back with all those stores! FUN!! And as for Baby Girl, well she wore her Halloween shirt with her black Halloween pants!! I found these cute little black pants at the resale store with little pumpkins and candy corns at the bottom of one leg--perfect for Halloween! (I get so excited about the great deals I find at these resale stores!!)


Jonah took his costume with him to school today because he told me last night on the way home, very excitedly, that his teacher, Miss Angie, had told them that they could wear their costumes to school....Jonah was super excited to be able to show off his costume as well as his new shoes! In fact, on Monday when he didn't go to school, he wanted me to take him just so he could show his friends his new shoes! Crazy little man! Anyway, the kids are having a Halloween party this afternoon at school....that should be loads of candy, I mean fun!

So what are our plans for trick-or-treating tonight? Well, we usually just hit the few houses that we know around us and usually we get more than enough candy to last us for a while! I think they're also having something at the high school for the little kids too, so we may check that out as well. Not too sure how long we'll be out because tonight's a "school night" and we stay on the go on school nights normally, so attempting to add other stuff is quite a juggle!


We watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" last night--classics--oh what good memories! I used to watch all those Charlie Brown cartoons when I was little too and Jonah thought that Snoopy pretending to be the Red Barron and flying an airplane from the top of his doghouse was just the funniest! He also mentioned that there was another little boy, Linus, that sucked his thumb too! Yes, we're still messing with that whole trying to get him to stop sucking his thumb thing! He knows he shouldn't, but it's such a habit for him now that sometimes his thumb ends up in his mouth and he doesn't even realize it. He still likes his cotton balls though!

Well, I should probably try to do some work today......so until tomorrow, hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

If Jonah is picky I think he got it from you!