Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Already

Another week down and next week is Halloween! I asked Jonah what he wanted to be for Halloween the other day and he said, "I guess we can go look at the store or something." Apparently he has no idea what he wants to be now and would like to keep his options open! He is just getting too smart!!

We do need to go get some "winter" clothes, well at least some pants for the kids. Jonah wore shorts to school today because he didn't want any of the four pair of pants I had out for him! He has gotten really picky! He'd wear his Wranglers every day if he could....and if they didn't have holes in the knees! So he wore his long-sleeve "Cars" shirt with shorts and took his big winter coat in case he got cold! The teachers at his school probably think that I'm crazy for dressing my baby like that! And as for Baby Girl's winter apparel, well, she has a few of those wonderful hand-me-downs that we love so much, but you know girls--we could always use more!! So we're going shopping this weekend--to the resale stores of course!

Since it's been getting cold, Baby Girl has started doing this little thing when she is cold.....she'll say "brrrrr" and then close her fists real tight up by her side and shake a little like she's shivering! (She can thank her Mommy for that!) It's so cute! I wish I could take pictures of her many facial expressions and the little things she does! She's so funny!!

We had t-ball pictures last night instead of practice....guess what you'll be getting soon! Anyway, none of the parents got the email about the pictures until yesterday morning--SO, the most of the team wasn't there and some kids didn't even have their uniforms! It was horrible!! I, fortunately, was able to get my email so we went home to get Jonah's uniform to take pictures in, but I felt horrible for the kids and the parents too that had not gotten the email. (Our coach isn't as good as last year's coach!) We did the best we could in such a short amount of time....we'll probably try to take a better group picture after or before one of our games sometime. We have kind of a double header this weekend with t-ball....we have a game Saturday morning and then another one Sunday afternoon! Two games in the same weekend...the kids will think it's a double header for sure! We'll see how they go!

Jonah, unfortunately, was unable to put a quarter in his "Bed Time Jar" this morning because he was up until almost midnight reading books and playing with his cars. Jason and I were working on bills (ick) and Jonah would come in and say......"I was asleep but then I heard a noise and it woke me up." I've put Jonah's Spider-Man alarm clock right by his little head and he won't wake up for it, so I'm thinking he may have been stretching the truth a bit!

Well, other than our "double header" t-ball games this weekend, we don't really have too much else going on for the weekend. We definitely need to get some warmer clothing for the kiddos, but other than that, nothing special. Hope you all have a great and blessed weekend! Blog ya later!

No comments: