Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's Me

I'm on a roll with this whole blogging thing! (I won't speak too soon though.)

Well, I'm not really sure what's going on with Jonah, but last night when I went to pick the kids up from school, he told me he had a good day without me even having to ask him how his day was or anything! He told me that he wanted to go back the next day....that's good, I guess. And I guess Baby Girl had a good day at school too cause she didn't say otherwise.....heehee!

So I got the kids some balloons that were like 15 cents on clearance at HEB.....nice! They had been wanting to play with balloons, so I just got them some cheap ones that they could "POP" and it wouldn't matter, not that popped cheap balloons are in that big of a demand, but still. So anyway, the kids have been playing with these balloons for past couple of nights religiously! They love them! So, I guess if I can entertain my kids with cheap balloons, all the better for Jason and I!

Last night when I was taking a shower, Jonah walked into the bathroom. All I heard was the door open and the potty lid open. I asked, knowing it was either Jason or Jonah cause Baby Girl was already asleep and there were only two other "potty trained" people in the house, I asked, "who's there?" And this little person's voice, aka: Jonah, said "me." So I asked, "who's 'me'?" And he said, "me Mommy." So again I asked, "me Mommy who?" So he finally replied, "me, Jonah Willis Pace!" THEN I knew exactly who it was......heehee. :o) I love having fun with the kids like that!!

Not too sure that I mentioned that I had gotten hurt at our last kickball game. First of all, I hurt my finger somehow when I was trying to get the ball and it started bleeding...not too concerned about that cause it's feeling much better now. But, I hurt my calf after attempting to make the home run kick out the field Saturday! I guess my calf cramped up when I went to kick the ball and I started running to first base and it pulled the muscle or something, but I only made it half way to first base and stopped in the dug out cause the pain was more than I could handle! So, needless to say, I haven't been able to run this past week. :o( I've been nursing it...wrapping it, iceing it, elevating it, and praying that it will feel better.....it still hurts a little today, but I can at least put pressure on it. I'm not ready to run on it though, but maybe this weekend!

Well, until later, happy reading to all my dedicated readers out there!

No comments: