Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Ok, so now that I have caught everyone up on Baby Girl, back to the cute stuff and the long weekend!

We didn't have any big plans or anything for the Labor Day Weekend, we did have our family reunion down south, but we weren't able to make it and it was probably a good thing with Jason being sick the majority of last week (oh yeah, Jason got sick last Sunday and stayed in bed until Wednesday morning when he forced himself to get up and go to work) and then Baby Girl having to make that trip to the hospital and all! And it was overcast and predicted to rain the majority of the weekend, so we planned on catching up on things around the house! We ran errands most of the day Saturday and I'm pretty sure we spent the day in the truck, but we got alot done! The boys got their hair cut, Requay and I went "shopping" at the thrift store near the barber shop, we ate at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant, we went to Academy and to Half Price Books--they were having an awesome sale! (Oh and I did go running Saturday morning--it was so nice and cool outside that I didn't want to come home!)

On Sunday, the kids and I went to church and Baby Girl was a little terror in church! She didn't listen to a word that Father said I'm sure of it! I cleaned house Sunday, Jason entered stuff into the computer and the kids managed to mess up whatever I had just cleaned! :o) And then we headed off for pizza and to get some much needed stuff from Walmart (well, I really thought I needed all that stuff!) We didn't get home until late and decided that we would "sleep in" today, Monday! Usually sleeping in for us, it like 8:00 am or maybe sometimes 8:30 am! Well, today we got to sleep until almost 10:00 am!!! (I had woken up around 9 though just to make sure my babies were still breathing cause it's so not like them!)

We haven't done much today, we were going to go to the lake, but there's an 80% chance of rain today, so we'll probably just try to go watch a movie instead! We'll see and I'll catch ya up on more later. So until then, hope you all have a good Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: