Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Well, it's been 7 years since Jason and I said our "I do's".....and we have much to be thankful for! We have great kids, good jobs, great friends, and supportive families! So enough about us, I mean after all, you didn't log in today to read about Jason and I....so on to more cute stuff--OUR KIDS!

I wish you could all be like little flies in our house sometimes because our kids do the cutest and funniest things! It's just random little things and there are too many to blog or even to explain for that matter! So I'm just giving you the "highlights"......

Requay is talking SO much these days and is doing SO much more than Jonah was doing at this age. I'm sure it's because of Jonah that Requay finds the need to want to "read" something while sitting on her little potty or throws balls in the house even though it's rule to NOT throw balls in the house! Our kids are just growing up so fast and unless I have my laptop right there when things are happening, I tend to forget.....sorry, I'm gonna do my best though!

Requay saw me typing and felt the need to type something herself.....See I told yall she was talking more and more these days!

l, m m b hhh11111111111 t5tddddnfsw

This morning Requay was in the bathroom and Jason walked in to see what she was up to and Requay shut the door, or she attempted to shut the door, but Jason's foot was in the way and it didn't close, so Requay told Jason "moooo" which of course, meant "moooove"! Demanding little thing she is!

We went to look at houses on our Anniversary....how romantic, but I'd rather find a house! Well, one of the places we went to see was just land, but there was an above ground well on it. Jason went to go "check it out" and Jonah was looking out the window saying, "that's not a well, wells are blue and big," and live in the water....Jonah thought Jason was saying "whale" but it was actually "well"! It did kinda sound like whale though! It was funny!!

Well, I better post this blog before all the info in it gets too old! So, until a later blog.....so long!

Well, both of my babies are up now so I

No comments: