Friday, September 14, 2007

"ATTACKED!"

WOW--2 DAYS OF BLOGGING IN A ROW!!! You should all be excited!

Ok, so I should really be working and if my supervisor, John, asks--tell him I'm working! I guess I just got so excited about putting pictures of the kiddos on the blog, that I felt the desire to blog some more!

Last night when I went to get the kids, I had to sign an "incident report" because Requay had a scratch on her little cheek (the one on her face). The report was too funny--it said that Requay was playing with a toy and another child took it away from her so Requay tried to get it back, but the other child--this is the direct quote as stated on the incident report--the other child "attacked Requay, scratching her on her right cheek." How aggressive are these kids these days in daycare and am I gonna have to put Baby Girl in some kind of self-defense class or what! I barely even noticed the scratch but I thought it was funny reading the report. :o)

And Jonah, well, he's doing well! He keeps asking to play "Membory"--that's "Memory" to you and I. He's been playing it randomly when he can get away with playing it without his baby sister messing everything up! He is getting so big and I can't believe that next year he will already be starting school!! These past four years just completely f-l-e-w by!! My baby's gonna be in kindergarten next year--I don't want to talk about it, I'll start crying........

Here's a cute little pic for yall to enjoy......Baby Girl was just WIPED OUT!!

No comments: