It's Tuesday already and boy are we tired! We spent much of the weekend looking at properties and didn't even find one!! Jason and I had "off" yesterday so that we could spend a nice meal without it getting cold first or having to wipe hands or go to the potty as soon as our meal arrives.....awww, so nice to eat my meal WARM! Jason and I had a good day, we went to our favorite Italian restaurant and then met our realtor to look at more properties......I know you all know how romantic Jason is, but that's what I wanted to do for our Anniversary!
When we went to get the kiddos, Jonah said that he wanted to go to school every Monday! I'm not really sure what happened that was so good to him yesterday, but as long as he wants to keep going to school, that's fine by us! We took the kids to eat dinner and Jonah ate and ate and ate some more! He must be growing.....
And Baby Girl, well, she fussed and "complained" the majority of the meal! She's so clingy with her Mommy! She HAS to know where I am at ALL times...if she even loses sight of me, she'll start crying! Of course, I do the same thing with her and chocolate, so I guess that's where she gets it from!
Jonah started "Jesus school" this weekend...it's a Pre-school Worship class for 3-5 year olds. They teach them little lessons, make crafts and get to eat a snack, while the Mommies and Baby Sister's go to church. Jonah LOVES it! He always starts at the same tables though.....the snack tables! He learns alot in there and came home saying that he loved God! So, at least I know he has God in his heart! Sometimes....I don't know if I've told yall this story before or not....but sometimes when he sees rays of sunlight shining through the clouds, he'll say, "look Mommy, there's God!" I kinda told him that those rays were God sending his love down on everyone, so he thinks that too! It's just too cute when he says it because when he's sitting on his sister or talking back to his Mommy or Daddy (and yes he does talk back despite what you all think, he may "see" God but sometimes, the little devil in him sneaks a peek out!) it makes me think that we are actually doing this whole "raising of kids" thing right!
And I absolutely LOVE to use this on the kids......sometimes Jonah will ask a question that you can't really explain unless it's some kind of scientific answer that neither I nor you could answer and we were like rocket brainiacs.....and I'll tell him, "that's just the way God made it, Sweetie!" And he TOTALLY accepts that answer! It's kinda a "catch all answer" for all those questions that we really don't need an answer for!
Well, better go for now, gotta go get my babies! Blog ya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment