

Well, I think I've officially become a bad "Mother Blogger"! It's been so long since I've been on here and I'd like to say that my babies have done absolutely nothing in the past week, but you and I know better than that! So let me think......
Let me back up to last weekend (I know it's fixing to be this weekend already), but we had a FULL weekend! I had a 3:00 pm kickball game on Saturday, September 8, 2007, and then my friend Angela came into town for a women's two person race on Sunday. We stayed up late Saturday night and then were out for our "adventure race" first thing Sunday morning! We did better than we expected for our first race like this....it was a run, water/raft part, run and obstacle course and we did it in 56 minutes! Yeah, it sounds impressive but there were teams that did the whole thing in 32 minutes!! So after the race, we raced home and ate lunch and then the family and I went to take pictures at my church--we were getting a free 8x10 picture--and really that's all we got cause the kiddos were not cooperating with the photographer so we didn't buy any other pics! Oh well, we'll plan the holiday photos now!
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, my friend Nita.....she got Baby Girl a "Get Well" gift for last week's little EMS ambulance trip she took--it was a huge thing of cheese balls!! It was actually bigger than Baby Girl herself! I didn't know cheese balls were sold by the "barrel"! The kiddos and Jason have already enjoyed over half of that huge thing already!
(I hope the pics came out ok....I'm still working on figuring this whole blog and picture thing out!)
Till I have more time....more bloggin' later!
1 comment:
You have photos on here! Love em!!
Post a Comment