Well, it's Monday again....ick! I hope you all had a good weekend. It was all right for us, I seemed to stay "drugged up" the majority of the weekend because of a toothache, but all in all, it was semi-productive.
So about my toothache, well, I mentioned in my last blog that I was heading to the dentist and I had full intentions of just getting my wisdom teeth OUT! (They have been hurting.) Instead, the dentist believed that I needed to have a root canal on the tooth right in front of one of my wisdom teeth. So there we went proceeding with a root canal when the dentist informed me that my tooth appeared to be a bit loose so he wanted to try to strengthen it up...whatever that means....before he completes a root canal. Well, the "sober" side of me took the "numb" side of me home and rested; however, I woke up with the numbness slowly fading and the pain gradually intensifying!! I called the dentist back hoping to catch someone to prescribe me some pain meds before they closed for the day! Whew....I got the drugs! Well, nobody informed me that I was supposed to take the vicodin with the ibuprofen, so all Thursday night, I tossed and turned in pain. When I called the dentist the following morning when I realized there was no possible way I could go to work with my head fixing to pop off, they informed me that I needed to take the vicodin AND the ibuprofen together--wish they'd of told me that the night before! So long story short, if that's possible after all this, I'm still on pain meds as well as antibiotics and I go back next week for a follow up.
And, well, with me drugged up this past weekend, I unfortunately was unable to do much housework or caring for the kids like I'm used to and Jason had to pick up the slack. (Thanks Babe!) **wink wink, is it bad for me to say that I can't do housework because the pain meds made me sleepy? oh well, the kids forged for food and every one's still alive and have clean clothes to wear!
So as far as the kiddos--Requay decided to "use her chap stick" and by use it, I mean, she had them ALL out (about 4-5) and they were smeared on both hands, front and back as well as her face! It might not have been so bad if it had just been around her lips, but this chap stick was smeared from her forehead to her ears down to her chin and some is assumed to have gone up her nose, but the facts are unclear and have been "blown away!"
And as you might know already, Jonah's 6 year birthday is being celebrated this weekend and he chose Transformers as the invites; however, he's been all over the place as far as what he wants and what decorations he wants for his party. He's been asking for dinosaur party favors, picked out a "Speed Racer" cake, will probably wear his Incredible Hulk t-shirt to the party with his John Deere hat, his A&M sweatshirt, his Marvel super hero shoes that have Superman, Batman, Iron Man and the Hulk, his leather jacket and have his Yu-Gi-Oh cards. So if you were thinking about getting Jonah something for his birthday--your guess is as good as mine because we have no idea what to get him without buying Wal-mart!
AND, Requay got in big time trouble this past weekend and is grounded for the next 5 years for trying to scrap my pictures while using my scissors, trimmer and pictures!!! She decided to I guess help me by cutting out the pictures I had laid out to put in Jason's Nascar book. I haven't found all the pieces of the pictures she cut up, but hopefully, they weren't important pictures! THAT LITTLE GIRL!!!
And well, I should go for now because it's almost time for my day to end and I should probably do some kind of work....so until tomorrow, keep us in your prayers, take care, good-bye, miss you and love you (Mom/Lita and Dad/Lito especially) Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sooooo glad to hear Baby Sister has gotten into scrap-booking too! Thanks to Mommy for sharing of her talents. Love you all. Love, Dad
Post a Comment