Friday, February 20, 2009

PJ Day!

So I was informed yesterday when I picked up the kids from daycare that Friday was "pajama day" at school so all the kiddos could wear their pj's to school! I almost forgot, but luckily Requay had pulled out most of her night gowns and they happened to be laying in front of her dresser this morning. I don't know if this was to "remind" me to put her on some pajamas or just because she couldn't decide which night gown she wanted to wear, but that's when I remembered!

It was a bit chilly outside, so I decided to have her wear her little pink nightgown that I found at the resale store when we went to visit Meg, along with some white tights to keep her little legs warm and then I put her little Disney Princess house shoes on her and put her hair up in pig tails. I must admit that she did look pretty darn cute! (I'll try to put a pic on the blog later.)

When I went to pick up the kids that afternoon, it was so cute to see practically all of Requay's class in their pajamas! Some had like under-roos--remember those? And others had just some pajamas with feet and then others had on their regular pajamas like Jonah wears. And after seeing the class, I have to say that Requay was still the cutest! (Maybe I'm just biased, but whatever!)

Jonah asked to wear his pajamas to school too that day and I reminded Jonah that he had to go to Kindergarten first and if he wanted to put his pajamas on once he got to daycare he could. And then I reminded Jonah that since he wears just his undies or some boxers to bed every night, just to take his clothes off once he got to daycare and he'd be in his pajamas! :o) That didn't go over too well, but I thought it was funny!

So no major plans for the weekend. We need to clean out tenant side of our duplex and normal weekend things like cleaning house, washing clothes......ick!

Oh and keep my Dad in your prayers because he went to the doctor and found a tumor on his neck that will need to be surgically removed. They said it was not cancerous which is good, but any surgery is scary! And as the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Kindergarten Cop," "it's not a tuma!" :o)

Happy reading and until next time, thanks for tuning in for another adventure in the Pace World!

No comments: