Another day, another blog! Here are some "funnies:"
We've been teaching the kids about manners like saying "excuse me" when you burp or fart or saying please and thank you when receiving or asking for something......with that said. Last night we were eating dinner and Requay had a mouth full of food in her mouth and said, "Excuse me." Jason and I looked at each other and said, "I didn't hear a burp!" All we could do was laugh! :o)
Jonah said that he wanted to go eat out for his birthday dinner at "that place where we dip the bread in the oil" aka: Carrabba's. I'm game! :o)
Jonah didn't want to eat his two, 2, dos, there were only 2 small little okras on his plate for dinner so Jason told him that if he wasn't going to eat them, that Jonah "owed" us five cents per uneaten okra. So we received ten cents for his uneaten okras, which was the end of the world for Jonah! (But then his softy Dad, told Jonah that if he took a bath and got his pajamas on in 10 minutes, he could earn his ten cents back.) That was one quick bath!! :o)
Jason "broke" one of Requay's fingers off last night, but not to worry, we bandaged it up with an ace bandage, gave it a kiss and it was all better! It's the small things in life that make a HUGE difference! :o)
Requay will eat well if she is fed by her Daddy! She eats as slow as her Mommy and will eat her food, but usually only picks at it until Daddy comes and picks up food on her fork/spoon and feed her himself. And Jason says he's not a "softy!" Who's spoiled here?? :o)
The conversation between a Daddy and a curly haired little girl last night:
Daddy: "That's what I said."
Curly haired girl: "Dat what you say?"
Daddy: "That's what I said."
Curly haired girl: "Dat what you say?"
Daddy: "That's what I said."
Curly haired girl: "Dat what you say?"
Daddy: "That's what I said."
Curly haired girl: "Dat what you say?"
Daddy: "That's what I said."
Curly haired girl: "Dat what you say?"
(There is no exaggeration here. I counted. This conversation went on for 5 rounds!) :o)
Ok, so it's time for me to go home now, so happy reading for now and until tomorrow, adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment