Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trouble for Two

Well, today is Ash Wednesday and I'm having a super tuna sandwich, wishing I was eating a burger! Oh well, tomorrow I can eat the burger! mmmm.....tuna!

So, both of my babies got in trouble at school yesterday, I'm sorry to say. But in their defense, they did apologize so.....

Requay:
When I went to pick the kids up from daycare yesterday, Requay's teacher informed me that Requay had gotten in trouble and had to be put in the "thinking spot" for a while. Ms. Nikki, Requay's teacher, informed me that Requay, little miss independent, used the bathroom and instead of just using a little bit of toilet paper, she used the whole roll, which caused the toilet to over flow. But it sounded like Requay tried to clean it up by putting more toilet paper over the water that had over flowed. Needless to say, there was a crap load of toilet paper used for just one little bum! :o)

Jonah:
Jonah gets a "report" of how his day went daily and it usually has a smiley face on it for the day, but yesterday, it said that Jonah had done excellent in his reading group that morning. Which I'm thinking, "yes, my baby can read!" But then on the other "comments" section, it said that a "classmate had complained on Jonah and name calling." So I asked Jonah about it and I was able to find out that David was sitting with Irving when Jonah walked up and it apparently made David upset so David stormed off and Irving called him "ugly." (And some of this may be an exaggeration on Jonah's part, and ok, for those of you who know me, mine too!) I asked Jonah what he had called someone and finally after probably 15-20 minutes, he told me that he called David "a baby." Well, I guess in Kindergarten those are fightin' words. None of the boys were able to play at recess until they all apologized to each other and to miss recess is catastrophic!

We didn't ground or spank or anything to the kids, but we talked to them and told them that what they had done was not nice and to not let it happen again. And then I gave them a brownie to make them feel better.

[What?! Sorry, but I'm a guilty working mother!]

That's all I got for now.....until next time, happy reading!

1 comment:

dad said...

"Trouble for two, how 'bout THREE!"
I just want to remind any reader who may be interested that at least my Grand-Daughter is only a mere three years old and she did what an inspiring little plumber little girl would do, I mean, can't you just imagine what was going through her mind, haven't you ever tried to fix something and it just got bigger than you ever thought it would? ALSO...let me remind everyone, in case anyone has already forgotten, one person once messed up also when SHE was in seventh grade and it involved toilet paper in a gym where SEVERAL girls messed up the bulletin board of the opposing team and then this ONE GIRL, who I won't name, wrote something on the roll of toilet paper and it got her into trouble along with the OTHER girls! There...now get off my little precious grand-daughter. AND...David IS a little "Baby" if he's gonna act that way!!!! Love, Lito