Thursday, May 15, 2008

Playdough

I meant to blog this a while back, but forgot about it until I was on my way home today.....

Jason and I went to get the kids from school one day last week, or maybe it was the week before I can't remember, but anyway, we were putting the kids in their carseats and Jonah said that he couldn't get buckled up because he had something in his pocket. I asked him what he had and he said that they had made playdough at school that day. So before he pulls this "homemade playdough" out of his pocket, I'm thinking "at least it's not a lizard" (that's my worst fear!) and then I think, why does he have playdough in his pants pockets anyway??!! When I asked him why he had this playdough in his pocket, he said that his teacher told them to put it in their pockets....I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking that when playdough drys, it hardens and I'm sure that once their little balls of playdough dried, they would be fine in a pocket! So Jonah digs into his little Wrangler pocket and starts pulling out this playdough! No, not a small little ball like I was imagining, but a big huge wad of playdough the size of a softball....maybe bigger!

All I could do was laugh about it and think, well I knew this whole "boys bringing things home in their pocket" thing would happen eventually and I was just glad it was playdough and not a lizard! Whew......

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

I love seeing what Jonah does so I will know what to expect from Allen!