Hello, Hello and Howdy to all my fellow Ags! Today is Muster where we remember all of the fallen Ags that have passed away in the past year! Softly call the Muster.
So, I bet you were wondering if I would make another appearance on the old blog or not huh? Well, I could really use a nap, but as I sit here at work, it would probably sound better to hear typing rather than snoring if my boss were to come in....so here goes!
Let's see what's going on? Well, not much....we cleaned house and ran errands on Saturday and then on Sunday, we all ended up going fishing! Yeah, we "attempted" to catch fish. I got Requay her own little Barbie pink fishing pole (she totally picked that out herself! I gave her the option of Dora, Princess or Barbie and she picked Barbie--yes, she is my daughter!) So along with this Barbie fishing pole, came a purple butterfly that Jason hooked up to her pole so that she could "catch something." And of course, she had the tackle box, which in her defense, did resemble a purse--A LOT! So here they were, the boys with their "camo" wear on, Baby Girl in her cute pink Capri's, sandals, and her tackle box/purse. Where was I you ask? Well, I too enjoy fishing, but my favorite part of the whole experience, is sitting under the trees....eating! :o) Oh what a nice day, with a nice breeze, the water flowing gently by and all the pretzels I could eat....ahhhh!
I guess the whole fishing trip wore the kids out cause about 8 o'clock, they were ready for bed and they were both fast asleep by 9 o'clock!
Oh and by the way, yes there were pictures taken of the our fishing trip, but of course, they are on the "old fashioned" camera....you know, the ones that take film! I'll try to get them exposed and put on a disc so I can load them onto the blog! Technology!
I better go for now, not because I'm out of stuff to say, but because it is almost time for me to go home! I mean, I do after all have to log out of my computer, turn my radio off, AND my lights! Whew....lots to do so I better go so I can try to sneak out a bit early (shhhh) Blog more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Howdy! Did I mention how happy I am when I see that you have blogged? WAHOO!!
Post a Comment