We had a great Thanksgiving! And I hope you all had a good one too! Requay walked around the majority of the day saying "Gobble Gobble" and when we called to wish my parents a Happy Thanksgiving, she said, "Happy Gobble Gobble!" We had a typical Thanksgiving as usual, you know where we eat and eat and eat and then take a break and eat some more! Awww.....Turkey Day!
I decided that on "Black Friday" (day after Thanksgiving) I would try to get some good deals on stuff for Christmas! So by 4am I was waiting in the Toys 'R' Us line waiting for Optimus Prime. Of course when the doors opened at 5am, they were all gone, but I did find one!! That's for Jonah by the way and I think it may be from Santa so shhhhh....... I did manage to save us about $150 on gifts and such so I think it was a good idea to get up at 3am! (I actually felt like a real Mom, standing in the cold, drinking my coffee, waiting for the door to some store to open all for the smile of my baby's faces!) I LOVE IT!!
We attempted to take Christmas pictures yesterday, but the kids weren't really cooperating, well let me rephrase that....Requay wasn't very cooperative when it came time to smile! Just look at these Santa pictures we took...they're actually quite funny, especially if you look at them one right after another!

I figured I had to get them all so that I could scrap them and show Requay how uncooperative she was trying to take pictures with Santa!
Well, I better go for now cause I'm about to go home for the day! Sure was hard for us to get going this morning!
Well, I'll try to put more pics and more words on my next blog....so until then, happy reading!!


2 comments:
I love Jonah's face on those pictures, too!
I think these are the prettiest and most handsomest kids in the whole wide world! No contest here! Hands down! If you don't believe me just ask Lita or Lito. Love, Dad
Post a Comment